Dear Karen Klein, Please Retire Flash Info

Dear Karen Klein, Please Retire

Flash InfoDear Karen Klein, Please Retire
Trending Topics : Karen Klein,karen klein video,karen klein bus monitor,karen klein psychotherapist,karen klein fashion,karen klein clothing,karen klein for judge,karen kleinfelder,karen klein candles,karen klein psychotherapist linda hunt
I'm writing this off of the top of my head, so it may be messy, but today I saw some of the video of the bullying that occurred on a school bus in Rome, NY (outside Rochester), and I felt the need to write something about it, and post it, if only to join in the outrage against it. Now if you haven't seen the video, and you feel like being sickened, Read more »

Description: Dear Karen Klein, Please Retire, Rating: 4.5, Reviewer: Unknown, ItemReviewed: Dear Karen Klein, Please Retire

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes